Lake County Fair & Florida’s Hometown USA Program, Inc.
(352) 326-4217 Fax: (352) 728-5750
APPLICATIONS FOR CONTESTANTS ARE LIMITED IN EACH AGE GROUP. ENTER NOW!
1. Contestants must reside in Lake County or surrounding areas and must be pre-registered by mail or phone 352-326-4217.
2. May pay entry fee by mail (allow 5 working days prior to day of contest) or you may pay fee in cash only at registration.
3. Judging criteria is based on composite scoring of 1 to 10 in First Impressions, Poise/Personality, and Appearance. A smiling, healthy child who displays charm is a standout regardless of age or training. The search is on to find representatives to reign as QUEEN of the Lake County Fair.
4. Score sheets are not obtainable and parents should not approach judging panel.
PAGEANT WORKS LIKE THIS:
1. Fill out Entry Form in the " Get Involved " section.
2. Mail the entry form and fee to Linda Watts or pre-register by phone and pay cash only at registration.
3. Appear at location and time scheduled on April 8 at Lake County Fairgrounds, 2101 Hwy 452, Eustis, FL.
4. For Judging, children should be dressed in a dressy outfit of your choice keeping in mind Family Values. Sunday dress or special occasion is fine.
5. If entering photogenic - you bring photo no larger than an 8x10 unframed - returned at pageant. Additional photos may be entered at $10.00 each.
6. All contestants receive participation awards. Each division winner for Queen receives: Trophy, Crown, and Banner. Two runners-up in each age division receive trophies. Optional winners in each age division receive trophies.
Sunday, April 7 from 2:00 - 3:15 pm - Registration
Sunday, April 7 at 3:30 - Start Time
Call 352-326-4217 for more information
Pageant Entry Fees
40.00 Queen (required)
10.00 Additional Photos limit 3
10.00 Prettiest Eyes
10.00 Prettiest Smile
10.00 Prettiest Hair
10.00 Best Attire
Method of Payment:
Cash or Money Order
Entrant's Age Group, Age on Day of Pageant (Girls only)
Remember Sunday is $2 Day
$2 Admission and $2 for Each Ride